Ballet Slippers, Dance Sneakers, Jazz Shoes, Leotards, Tap Shoes and Tights can be purchased from the studio. Information and order forms are available in the studio lobby. Please note: Dance shoes should not be worn outside of the studio (For example, to and from the car!)
- Ballet: Tights and leotards in neutral ballet shades such as pink, white and black; pink ballet slippers, pink pointe shoes (if applicable).
- Creative Movement, Modern and Improvisation: Unitards or leotards/tights. Bare feet.
- Hip-Hop: Comfortable dancerwear; shorts, tank-tops, t-shirts and leggings are acceptable. NO JEANS! Black dance sneakers.
- Tap: Unitards or leotards/tights; shorts, tank-tops, and leggings are acceptable. NO JEANS! Black tap shoes.
- Tights, sweatpants or shorts, t-shirts and bare feet; black dance sneakers for hip-hop.
Dress in dance clothing. “Looking the part” is an important life lesson. Showing up in dance clothing signals to everyone that you are serious about dance and are ready to do your best, wearing clothing that will help you to do so.